Thursday, January 20, 2011

Screening Postponed, Class Still On

I hope your snowy morning is off to a good start, and I have to admit that I'm quite surprised that UC hasn't called a snow day yet, which means that we'll still meet for class as scheduled.  

For safety's sake, however, I think it's a good idea to postpone our screening of The Source for the time being, as the early evening hours are supposed to be the worst of the storm, and I don't want to keep anyone away from home unnecessarily.  I'm trying to rebook a room and will let you know the details when I get them, but I'm thinking we'll watch The Source next Tuesday and What Happened to Kerouac? the following Tuesday.  Keep an eye on the news (perhaps class will be canceled after all) and be safe getting to and from campus today!

No comments:

Post a Comment